IntoCare™ POWERED STAPLING PLATFORM
The IntoCare™ Powered Stapling System allows surgeons to focus more on the procedure and the patient, while achieving consistent clinical outcomes by significantly reducing the learning curve with instruments that are the same to use.
The Universal-Powered handle is designed to connect the full range of disposable stapling devices. The need to switch between different instruments during a procedure is reduced, and this shortens procedure time and lowers overall costs.
- ONE FITS ALL
- 1 control element for all anastomotic applications
- compatible with all disposable loading units and magazines
- MULTIPLE- or SINGLE-USE POWERED HANDLE
- CONTROLLED AND SAFE TRIGGER MECHANISM (PPT)
- FULLY AUTOMATIC SELF-CHECKING AND VERIFICATION OF ALL FUNCTIONS
- INTUITIVE HANDLING - STEEP LEARNING CURVE
- FULLY AUTOMATIC CLAMP AND TISSUE COMPRESSION
- CONTROLLED and UNIVERSAL CLAMP FORMATION
- 95 % LESS FORCE REQUIRED
- LEAVES NO UNUSED STAPLES IN SITU
- DOES NOT ALLOW FOR MECHANICAL OPERATING ERRORS