LEXION AP 50/30 Insufflator
INTELLIGENT REAL-TIME INSUFFLATION
- CONSTANT STABLE PNEUMOPERITONEUM
- 95 % RH HUMIDIFIED AND 35 °C HEATED CO2
- ACTIVE SMOKE GAS EVACUATION
- IMPROVED VISIBILITY - NO FOGGING OF OPTICS
- ONE-WAY INSUFFLATION SYSTEM
- IMPROVED POSTOPERATIVE PROCESS
Especially after longer and more severe interventions, it is particularly important to provide the patient with a shorter and, if possible, pain-free recovery time through constant CO2 conditioning.
Intracavitary sensors enable the maintenance of a stable pneumoperitoneum.
The patented Insuflow®Port trocars in combination with the integrated PneuVIEW®XE guarantee rapid and complete desufflation. This avoids inconveniences such as nausea and inflammation, increased shoulder and abdominal pain, chills and hypothermia, excessive pain medication, and lengthy hospital stays.